Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Little About Me :)

Hi everyone, my name is CariLynn and I'm the super lucky mommy of Christianna Hope. She is about to turn 2 in less than a month and I figured now is as good a time as any to start a blog.
  I have the best husband in the world, Jon, and a super sweet English Bulldog named Missy. 

Our world can be topsy-turvy at times, but for the most part we are a well rounded family :).
My plan for this blog is to highlight the past 2 years of Christianna's life and step up to the wonderful world of Terrible Twos (which by the way, she started around 18 months LOL)!

So welcome to the Real World of Mommyhood through my eyes. Get ready to laugh, because I find humor in everything, and brace yourself for some bitter-sweet truths, becuase I have the blessing/curse of speaking my mind... even though sometimes it gets me in trouble LOL. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment