Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Concert :)

So last night was the Kelly Clarkson concert at Radio City Music Hall in NYC... Can I just say that I have the biggest girl-crush on this woman!!! She is such a beautiful person, and an AMAZING performer. She looked like she was really enjoying herself on the stage and belted out her songs like an Angel. My favorites last night were Dark Side (epic performance), Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because Of You, and the medley of Miss Independant/Mr. Know it All.

(picture borrowed from music-mix.ew.com)

To all those Kelly haters out there saying her music sucks or she is fat, or whatever malarchy people are coming up with, take it from me, a HUGE fan, that she is AMAZING in eveery way! Kelly Clarkson is BY NO MEANS fat... that is such an ugly word. So she has some meat on her bones... so what??!?!?!!  All women are beautiful, because we were created to be the most beautiful things on Earth, but IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, a woman is at her most beautiful when she has some meat on her bones. Being a "plus size princess" myself, I can appreciate her standing up for herself, that she is happy to be Her and she doesn't need to conform to society's view and demand of what a beautiful woman looks like. So to all the "thick chicks" out there, be yourselves, stay healthy, and don't listen to nay-sayers who just want to judge based solely on appearance. And to Kelly, I love you, you are awesome, and an absolute inspiration.
(picture borrowed from idolator.com)

Just have to give a shout out to my wonderful hubby for getting the tickets for this concert for me as my Christmas gift (along with the Stronger CD that currently plays on repeat in my car). I love you, baby, with all of my heart. <3


have a nice night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment